Kulambu Masala Powder / Kulambu Milagai thool
Reicpe for preparing Masala Powder / Kulambu Milagai thool.
- Red Chilly – 1/2kg
- Coriander Seeds – 1kg
- Cumin Seeds – 200g
- Fennel Seeds – 200g
- Whole black pepper – 200g
- Fenugreek Seeds – 50g
- Toor dhal – 100g(only for vegetarians)
li>Curry leaves – a ha
- Sun dry each ingredient separately for 2 days.
- Dry fry each ingredient separately till the aroma comes out.
- Grind it as a fine powder and store it in an airtight container.
- This type of preparing masala powder will be good for one year.