- Mushroom - 200g
- Big Onion - 1
- Tomato - 1
- Chilly Powder - 1 1/2 tspn
- Coriander Powder – 1 tspn
- Curry Masala Powder – 1/4 tbspn
- Garam Masala Powder - 1/4 tbspn
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tspn
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tspn
- Coconut - 1/4 cup
- Mustard Seeds - 1/2 tspn
- Curry leaves - 1 spring
- Cut the mushrooms into small pieces.
- Cut the onion and tomato into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add Mustard seeds and Curry leaves. Then add onion and fry for a minute.
- Then add mushrooms and then cover the lid allow it to cook for 3 minutes in a medium flame.
- Then add tomato fry for a minute, now add all Masala powders, and salt.
- Cover the lid and allow to cook.
- Once its done, then add coconut milk and cook it for 2 minutes and then switch off the flame.
- It may goes well with Rice and Chapathi.
- If you want More gravy, You have to fry and grind the onion,and add it to gravy.